Wednesday 24 February 2010

dear diary 24th feb 2010

four o clock start to the day.... not great but hey!!!
saw nothin but pitch black.. peace inside the black, freedom from life
my thoughts are talking to me again about everything,
this hostel is shit, life is shit.
AGAIN!!!!!
because its boring.
cant take myself away from here the boring place,,
nothin else to do but sleep
everything to confront again. Problems here there and everywhere...
so yea! i sleep and?
fresh air disgusting at 4pm
when i open my eyes i see ...
my soft comfortable blanket
creates a warm barrier from me and the rest of the world
yes i would stay here
yes im feelin SHIT again
outside i can hear dogs barking and then my phone goes off
i dont look cos it means i have to answer
dont want to speak to anyone
but myself
yea im feeling SHIT again!!!
SHIT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this week was a better one for you! You sure do produce great work when you're p----ed off!! Mx

    ReplyDelete