Monday 10 January 2011

a love i knew and lost

yesterday I told her, that I would be OK this yr, that everything I promised last yr would be done this yr. but obviously I lied. every so often, new things come along and I get side tracked, I became unaware of this how everything had disappeared. I'm laughing until she says those words I dread to hear, I'm sorry but my love for you has died, damn I knew I should of never lied. it seems it is always the same and I'm the one left holding the blame. this is not me, she was my everything. I can guarantee that she will never come back, and my love will fade and now my happiness looks like it was never made. like I said I would do it all, but I'm dreaming like a fool, I should of told her I love her before she goes. never again will I tell a lye, because she's the sunshine of my eye. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment